Clix is an American professional player and streamer of E-sports, his real name is Cody Conrod. He is the youngest player to win the Fortnite first-ever annual world cup and become the champion of the tournament. Conrod has over 1.7 million subscribers on his YouTube channel and even on Twitch. His gaming settings are copied by many other professional players due to his mechanical skills and he stated that he will never change his gaming settings.
Although, in this article, we will discuss the Clix Fortnite settings and gears that he uses while playing the game. Read the post till the end to find out the following settings that we mentioned: his mouse and video settings along with keybindings. Let’s begin: –
Clix Mouse Settings
The mouse he uses is from the FinalMouse Air58 CBB Edition, below is the list of the following mouse Clix setting that he set up while playing the Fortnite gaming. Any pro gamer must look out for the best mouse settings from Scope sensitivity to edpi calculator settings. Here are the Clix Mouse Settings below.
- The mouse X sensitivity- 9%
- Mouse Y sensitivity- 6%
- Sensitivity for targetings- 91%
- Sensitivity for scope- 83%
- DPI- 800
- Mouse polling rate- 500 Hz.
Video Settings of Clix
The display he uses is from Alienware Aw2518h and the graphics are Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090, below are the following settings that are almost same as Mongraal settings:-
- Display mode- Fullscreen
- Screen resolution- 1920×1080 or 16:9
- Frame per second: FRL- 240 FPS
- User interface contrast- 1x
- Brightness- 90%
- Mode – color blind- Deuteranope
- Colour blind strength- 8
- Resolution for 3D- 100%
- Shadow- off
- View distance- low
- Effects- low
- Texture- low
- Anti-aliasing- off
- Motion blur- off
- Vsync- off
- Post-processing- off
- Multithreaded rendering- on
- Show frame per second- on
- HUD scale- 96%
- DirectX version- performance (Alpha)
- GPU crash debugging- off
- Refresh Rate- 240Hz
Clix Keybinding of Fortnite
The keyboard that he uses to play the Fortnite game is from the Matrix Elite Series 60%:-
- Use- E key
- Jumping is from the space key
- To reload ammo and to rotate- R key
- Sprinting- Default
- To crouch- C key
- Upgrade and repair- H key
- Harvesting tool- 1 key
- 1st weapon slot- 2 keys
- 2nd weapon slot- 3 keys
- 3rd weapon slot- 4 keys
- 4th weapon slot- 5 keys
- 5th weapon slot- 6 keys
- Building wall- key F
- The floor of the building- X key
- Building stairs- Q key
- Building roof- Keys V
- Trap- keys T
- Edit on release- always off
- Edit the building- G key and the mouse wheel in the down directions.
- Reset building- Right-click and scroll the wheel down.
- To access the inventory- I key
- To open the map- M key
- Play emote- key Num+
- The autorun- mouse 4th button
- The location marker- mouse wheel button
Clix Fortnite Gaming PC Gear
This is the following gaming setup that is used by Clix settings in the Fortnite, we have mentioned his following PC Gear, and their features are below: –
1. CPU- Intel Core i9- 10900K
- There are 10 cores and 20 threads.
- The socket type is LGA 1200
- There are up to 5.3 GHz Unlocked
- It is compatible with the Intel 400 series chipset based motherboard
- The Intel Turbo boost max technology 3.0 series
- Memory support is Intel optane.
2. GPU- NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090
- The chipset is NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090
- Video memory- 24GB GDDR6X
- The memory interfaces are 384-bit
- The output- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1
- You will also get 3 year’s warranty
3. Mainboard- MSI MEG Z490 GODLIKE
- It is 10th Gen Intel Core
- Socket – LGA 1200
- There is a Thunderbolt 3 Type-C
- Also, WiFi 6 and Mystic Light RGB
4. Memory- Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 64GB
- This is an iconic high-performance RGB memory
- It is premium craftsmanship and its compatibility is Intel 300 series, AMD TRX40
- This is a patented dual-channel DHX Cooling technology
- There are 12 Ultra-Bright RGB LEDs per module.
5. CASE- LIAN LI PC-011 DYNAMIC
- The case type is ATX Mid-tower
- M/B types are EATX, ATX, MicroATX
- Internal casse are 2x 3.5 inches HDD and 4x 2.5 inches SSD
6. Liquid Cooling- DEEPCOOL CASTLE 360 EX
- Radiator material and dimensions are Aluminium or 402x120x27mm
- Fan type and dimensions are Hydro bearings or 120x120x25mm
- CPU Compatibility socket is LGA20XX/ LGA1200/ 1151/ 1150/ 1155/ LGA1366 & TRX4/ TR4/ AM4/ AM3+/ AM3/ AM2+/ AM2/ FM2+/ FM2/ FM1/
- The rated voltage- 12 VDC
7. HDD- SEAGATE 4TB BARRACUDA
- The data storage capacity is 4 TB
- Read and write speed- 190 megabytes per second
- The form factor is 3.5 inches
8. SSD- Sabrent Rocket 2TB
- Its interface is M.2 PCIe Gen 3×4
- This supports the SMART and TRIM command
- Also supports the ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2, and ONFi 4.0 interfaces.
- It has advanced wear-leveling and over-provisions.
9. Power Supply- EVGA SUPERNOVA 1000 G5
- There are full modules to clean the clutter and enhance airflow.
- The AC input is 100- 240 VAC, 15-18 A, and 50/60 Hz.
- It has a fluid dynamic bearing fan and EVGA eco mode for ultra-quiet operation.
10. FANS- 3X CORSAIR QL120RGB TRIPLE PACK.
- This will keep your system cool with a powerful fan speed up to 1500 RPM to 418 CFM of air.
- Its sound level is 26 dBA
- The Static Pressure is 1.55 mm H2O
- There is a triple-fan kit with four lighting zones.
Above we have discussed Clix Fortnite settings and Gear that Clix uses while playing. We mentioned all the detailed information for you that will help to enhance your gameplay. Also, there are the features of all the gears. Finally, we hope that all the pieces of information will be productive for you.